These are, of course, my opinion and if you have any popular ones that I forgot, please comment!!
1. Miranda Sings. If you haven’t binged on Haters Back Off on Netflix, you’re missing out! It started off as a character everyone thought was a real person and became a YouTube sensation! Miranda Sings is an amazing and hilarious costume!
Photo from mirandasings.com
2. Pretty much any character from Game of Thrones. I’ve been Khaleesi more than once over the years, had my husband dress up as dead King Rob after the red wedding (before my husband knew who he was, I’ve since gotten him addicted to the show). I wanted to be Ygritte, but alas, I waited too long. Now maybe the red queen (lord of the light), but should I be the old lady version? I’m thinking Olenna Tyrell because she was such a bad azz!
Photo from Watchers on the Wall
3. Claire and Jaime Fraser from Outlander. If you and your significant other want a steamy sexy night after your Halloween party, I highly recommend this costume for sure! My windows are steaming up just writing about it!
Photo from google images
4. The Walking Dead. Now, I’ve got to be honest, I have tried watching this show and I just can’t get into it. I don’t know why since I love zombie apocalypse stuff! But, I know how everyone has their own beloved characters and who wouldn’t mind a hot Norman Reedus look alike walking around??
Photo from NY daily news
5. Scandal. So many strong female characters to choose from and it’s in its last season, so if you haven’t been Olivia Pope before, now is the last time you can! Just make sure you can afford her amazing wardrobe!
Photo from Popsugar
6. Last, but not least… Superheroes! We’ve got a laundry list of them that are hot this year! Whether you’re Marvel or DC, there’s a super hero out there for you. With all of The Avengers, X-Men, and The Justice League/Black Panther movies coming out. Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Black Widow, the list can go on and on. You can pick your favorite superhero and do a DIY costume or go out and buy those crazy expensive ones that are already made for you. I kinda of like the idea of making your own, picking out the perfect items, maybe buying a weapon, but the rest was all of your hard work and you looking fantastic!
P.S. I almost forgot, if you haven’t watched Marvel Inhumans on Friday’s, it’s amazing. It has Ramsey Bolton from GOT being…yes, a bad guy who wants the throne haha, but they would make AMAZING costumes because there are so many powerful women in it. Medusa, Crystal, the powerful fighter who regenerates herself (I’m blanking on her name but she is bad azz). If you want to be Crystal, you’ll have to Reign your pup into being Lockjaw because what’s Crystal without Lockjaw?!
Photo from Wikipedia
Photo from Superherohype